Making Somfy blinds show up in ImperiHome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making Somfy blinds show up in ImperiHome

I've added Somfy blinds (SOMFY_RTS) to HS3 through RFXCOM. How do I get it to show up in ImperiHome (as blinds)?

Right now you can't. I need to implement the DevShutter type. I just added it to my TODO list.

The best you can do right now, is to make them appear as dimmer, or use events to control them from ImperiHome.

Comment

Thanks, spud. Looking forward to have this feature added.

As for the workaround. how can I make the device appear as a dimmer?

Comment

in version 3.0.0.14 available here, I have added support for shutters

go to the config page and create a new device from the Shutters tab.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	shutter_config.png
Views:	1
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1187266

then select the device that represents your blind, it needs to have a 0-100 range values which are both control and statuses like in the screenshot below (and an optional stop control)

Name:	blind.png
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1187265

If your Somfy blinds are not defined like that in HS, please post screenshots of the Status Graphics tab of your device, so that I can see how I can make it fit with ImperiHome. Thanks

Comment

This is awesome news! I need to carve out a block of time to play with this plugin!

Comment

Great work! Thanks.

Comment

I have the new Autoview motorized shades from Bali (Somfy) that have built-in ZWave radios. Mine appear differently in HS:

Name:	2016-10-08-104721_1920x1080_scrot.png
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	1187358

I don't know if I can change the status values and have it still work, but this is how it showed up upon pairing. With this config it doesn't work as a dimmer either, I have to click on the icon in ImperiHome and select from a giant list of values (1-98 and Down or Up) to adjust the shades. Haven't tried the new beta yet.

Comment

Basic Blind Relay Control

Hi

I am using a using a basic relay via RFXCom for my blind controls and wondering if these can be made to work in Imperihome?

They simply have UP - STOP - DOWN

Thanks

Comment

in version 3.0.0.18 available here, I have added the possibility to choose Open, Close and SetLevel controls so that a shutter can match the most devices possible.
                  You don't need to select something for every control, just select the ones that make sense for your device and the plugin will do the best as it can with the available controls.

Name:	shutter_config.png
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1187985

Comment

Hi Spud. I have comfy shades controlled through their RTS interface and HS3. But I don't have a Shutters tab for imperihome. How do I add that Tab?
                    Sorry - didn't realize you referred to BETA 3.0.0.18
                    Last edited by ; January 8, 2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X