Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(1) Unable to initialize interface ImperiHome :Either no license or trial - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(1) Unable to initialize interface ImperiHome :Either no license or trial - Solved!

Hi,

Just got this message today after a restart.
    There doesn't seem to be a newer beta version? v3.0.0.12 is what I have installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Nigel

When was the first time you installed the plug-in? It is a 30 day trial no matter if you update to the newest version or not.

Anyway if you feel it has not been 30 days since you installed the plug-in, contact homeseer support, as I don't have any control on licensing.

Comment

Ahh yes I am an idiot

I have now paid actual money for your plugin!
      And now the long wait while the new Homeseer store thinks about issuing me with the license
      Last edited by nchampion; September 11, 2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nchampion View Post
        Ahh yes I am an idiot

I have now paid actual money for your plugin!
        And now the long wait while the new Homeseer store thinks about issuing me with the licesene
        It typically takes a few minutes to complete the process and then a bit longer to mail the order as long as no manual intervention is required.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          It typically takes a few minutes to complete the process and then a bit longer to mail the order as long as no manual intervention is required.
          Nearly 50 minutes from getting the order confirmation...and counting

Comment

Email support@homeseer.com and they can check this for you.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X