Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broes
    replied
    Is there anyone out there who could point me in the right direction to get the LC13 in to Imperihome?

https://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=188608

Leave a comment:

• jangermann
    replied
    Thanks

Thanks.
    It seems to work now.

Leave a comment:

• Fischi
    replied
    Thank you very much, Spud !

It seems to be running now.
    I will made some testing this weekend.

Best regards from Germany,
    Fischi

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    I now think you are right, the problem is related to the decimal separator.
    Please test version 3.0.0.16 available here and let me know

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Fischi
    replied
    Spud,
    switching from the device managment page there comes :

UZB_1: Thermostat Setpoint Heating 1 value 20,5 has been added to the Wake-Up queue for z-wave Danfoss Thermostate Z-Wave Heating Setpoint
    Okt-14 17:22:02 Device Control Device: z-wave Danfoss Thermostate Z-Wave Heating Setpoint to (value) C (20,5) by/from: CAPI Control Handler.

After this the thermostat changes to 20,5 C.

Fischi

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by Fischi View Post
    Spud,
    could this have to do with "." and "," ?

Fischi
    I don't think so
    Can you set the thermostat setpoint to 16.5 or 20.5 from Homeseer (either from device controls or events) and post the logs you get?

Leave a comment:

• Fischi
    replied
    Spud,
    could this have to do with "." and "," ?

Fischi

Leave a comment:

• Fischi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Device: z-wave Danfoss Thermostate Z-Wave Heating Setpoint to (value) C (205) by/from: CAPI Control Handler (not 20,5)

can you post all the HS logs you get when you press the upper triangle (keeping the log level to trace for the Imperihome plugin)

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Fischi
    replied
    Device: z-wave Danfoss Thermostate Z-Wave Heating Setpoint to (value) C (205) by/from: CAPI Control Handler (not 20,5)

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Spud,
    is this what you want to have ? :

{"key":"Status","value":"1"}]},{"id":"D1274","name":"Thermostat Keller L","room":"LZ-Wave","type":"DevThermostat","params":[{"key":"cursetpoint","value":"16"}]},{"id":"D1277","name":"Thermostat Keller R","room":"LZ-Wave","type":"DevThermostat","params":[{"key":"cursetpoint","value":"16"}]},{"id":"D1183","name":"Output

Fischi
    yes thanks
    I fixed the problem in version 3.0.0.15 available here

Leave a comment:

• Fischi
    replied
    Spud,
    is this what you want to have ? :

{"key":"Status","value":"1"}]},{"id":"D1274","name":"Thermostat Keller L","room":"LZ-Wave","type":"DevThermostat","params":[{"key":"cursetpoint","value":"16"}]},{"id":"D1277","name":"Thermostat Keller R","room":"LZ-Wave","type":"DevThermostat","params":[{"key":"cursetpoint","value":"16"}]},{"id":"D1183","name":"Output

Fischi

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by jangermann View Post
    Don't know how
    Go to the ImperiHome plugin config page, then from the settings tab set the log level to Trace.
    Then fire up the ImperiHome app on your mobile device, you should then see the json data in your logs.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied

There is nothing to see regarding to the thermostat."

Well, if you can choose this thermostat in the ImperiHome app, then there must be at least a device define as a "DevThermostat" in the json data, so please check it again and post your logs.
    EDIT: you need to set the log level to Trace not Debug, sorry for the confusion

Also, do you see this thermostat in the climate section of HSTouch and is it functional?

Leave a comment:

• jangermann
    replied
    See below

Originally posted by spud View Post
    with which version was it working?

if you recreate a thermostat widget from scratch in the IH app, does it work?
    NO

do you see your thermostat in the Thermostats tab of the config page?
    YES

can you set the log level to debug, and post the json data that is exchanged between the plugin and the app.
    Don't know how

thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X