Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iOS App

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iOS App

    It seems that you need to have Imperihome premium for the iOS app to be able to do much with it in terms of the dashboard
    Has this always been the case?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

  • #2
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    It seems that you need to have Imperihome premium for the iOS app to be able to do much with it in terms of the dashboard
    Has this always been the case?
    I didn't play with it for very long months ago as the trial version was very limited and I couldn't configure entire screens.
    Jim
    ----
    Plugins:Z Wave 3.0.1.55, HS3 Pro 3.0.0.208, HS3Touch, HS3Touch IOS, Z-Net, SceneMaster, XBMC, Sonos, Media Controller, Envisalink (52 Virtual nodes), JowiHue, EasyTrigger, Liftmaster MyQ, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLRadar, Pushover

    Devices:Cooper RF9540, Cooper Scene, Yale Locks, Sonos, Phillips Hue and Lux, DSC, Somfy Blinds

    Comment


    • #3
      The trial is pretty limited. I think you can control 5 devices. I've been using it for months now and like it a lot. Very easy to configure screens. Not highly configurable from a cosmetic perspective, but enough for me. Very high WAF.
      _______________________________________________

      HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, I bought the Pro version. Probably the highest WAF of anything I've done in the last 9 years since I started this addiction.
        cheeryfool

        Comment


        • #5
          The problem is I would have to get the pro version of Imperihome on all of the iphones in the house - not sure that is something I want to do
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Blade View Post
            The problem is I would have to get the pro version of Imperihome on all of the iphones in the house - not sure that is something I want to do
            Aren't you using Apple Family Sharing? Allows you to pay for the app once and share it with your family members. That's what I do with my wife and boys.

            Cheers
            Al
            HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

            Comment


            • #7
              That doesn't work for in app purchases. Which is how you upgrade the imperihome app to pro. It works for all devices with the same Apple login through restore purchases though.
              _______________________________________________

              HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                That doesn't work for in app purchases. Which is how you upgrade the imperihome app to pro. It works for all devices with the same Apple login through restore purchases though.

                Right. Can't remember what I did then but I know I didn't pay for it 4 times [emoji848]


                Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
                HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                  Aren't you using Apple Family Sharing? Allows you to pay for the app once and share it with your family members. That's what I do with my wife and boys.

                  Cheers
                  Al
                  It would be great if that worked - I am definitely not paying for it 5 times
                  Cheers,
                  Bob
                  Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                    Right. Can't remember what I did then but I know I didn't pay for it 4 times [emoji848]


                    Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk


                    Since my kids are not old enough yet for phone plans, all of our idevices are on either my wife's or my Apple IDs. So I just paid twice. It may be possible to login with the same Apple ID just to restore purchase and then have the owner log back in. Frankly though I did not mind paying a few times since it is such a great app, and I hope for more updates. I'm hoping they add HomeKit and watch support. I've requested the feature on their site. While it would not add HomeKit to HS it would make it easier to include HomeKit devices into imperihome dashboards. Would be cool to have some glances on the watch to control common things. Perhaps even a complication for a sensor like Homseer running or not.
                    _______________________________________________

                    HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      When designing the dashboard pages where does it store them?
                      If I use the app on my phone and then move to my ipad does the ipad know where they are?
                      What if others have the premium app, how do they access my dashboard pages?
                      Cheers,
                      Bob
                      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Blade View Post
                        When designing the dashboard pages where does it store them?
                        If I use the app on my phone and then move to my ipad does the ipad know where they are?
                        What if others have the premium app, how do they access my dashboard pages?
                        It's a little crude - they are stored on the device. The pro version allows you to export/import via email, iMessage etc.
                        cheeryfool

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          AirDrop works great for copying to other idevices.
                          _______________________________________________

                          HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X