iOS App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iOS App

It seems that you need to have Imperihome premium for the iOS app to be able to do much with it in terms of the dashboard
    Has this always been the case?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    It seems that you need to have Imperihome premium for the iOS app to be able to do much with it in terms of the dashboard
    Has this always been the case?
    I didn't play with it for very long months ago as the trial version was very limited and I couldn't configure entire screens.

Comment

The trial is pretty limited. I think you can control 5 devices. I've been using it for months now and like it a lot. Very easy to configure screens. Not highly configurable from a cosmetic perspective, but enough for me. Very high WAF.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Yes, I bought the Pro version. Probably the highest WAF of anything I've done in the last 9 years since I started this addiction.
        cheeryfool

Comment

The problem is I would have to get the pro version of Imperihome on all of the iphones in the house - not sure that is something I want to do
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

The problem is I would have to get the pro version of Imperihome on all of the iphones in the house - not sure that is something I want to do
            Aren't you using Apple Family Sharing? Allows you to pay for the app once and share it with your family members. That's what I do with my wife and boys.

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

That doesn't work for in app purchases. Which is how you upgrade the imperihome app to pro. It works for all devices with the same Apple login through restore purchases though.

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                That doesn't work for in app purchases. Which is how you upgrade the imperihome app to pro. It works for all devices with the same Apple login through restore purchases though.

Right. Can't remember what I did then but I know I didn't pay for it 4 times [emoji848]

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                  Aren't you using Apple Family Sharing? Allows you to pay for the app once and share it with your family members. That's what I do with my wife and boys.

Cheers
                  Al
                  It would be great if that worked - I am definitely not paying for it 5 times
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                    Right. Can't remember what I did then but I know I didn't pay for it 4 times [emoji848]

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Since my kids are not old enough yet for phone plans, all of our idevices are on either my wife's or my Apple IDs. So I just paid twice. It may be possible to login with the same Apple ID just to restore purchase and then have the owner log back in. Frankly though I did not mind paying a few times since it is such a great app, and I hope for more updates. I'm hoping they add HomeKit and watch support. I've requested the feature on their site. While it would not add HomeKit to HS it would make it easier to include HomeKit devices into imperihome dashboards. Would be cool to have some glances on the watch to control common things. Perhaps even a complication for a sensor like Homseer running or not.

Comment

When designing the dashboard pages where does it store them?
                      If I use the app on my phone and then move to my ipad does the ipad know where they are?
                      What if others have the premium app, how do they access my dashboard pages?
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

When designing the dashboard pages where does it store them?
                        If I use the app on my phone and then move to my ipad does the ipad know where they are?
                        What if others have the premium app, how do they access my dashboard pages?
                        It's a little crude - they are stored on the device. The pro version allows you to export/import via email, iMessage etc.
                        cheeryfool

Comment

AirDrop works great for copying to other idevices.

Comment

Working...
                          X