No announcement yet.

InControl For Windows Phone 7 - Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for not getting back sooner but been a busy week at work.

The other issue that I have seen with the beta client is with icons. I changed one of my icons related to a UPB Device Link (garage open/close). I set the default graphic to Garage but then changed all the Device Status Mappings from the GarageDoor images to the Refresh_Button.Gif image. I did this for all status lines. When I look at this from the old WP7 client, I see the refresh button image as expected. When I go to this location on the WP7 beta client, I see the expected icons beside the various status and events expect for this one that I have customized. For this one, I don't get an icon beside it at all. It is just a blank spot with the black background.

Let me know if you need any additional information on this one.

Comment

Glenn,

Thanks. The best would be if you can perform the steps to export the device config and send me the InControl INI file (as described at http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...84&postcount=1). This allows me to replicate the exact circumstance to investigate the issue. Feel free to post them on the board, send a PM or send them directly via email to support@lamansoft.com.

Thanks!

Originally posted by GlennWo View Post
      Sorry for not getting back sooner but been a busy week at work.

The other issue that I have seen with the beta client is with icons. I changed one of my icons related to a UPB Device Link (garage open/close). I set the default graphic to Garage but then changed all the Device Status Mappings from the GarageDoor images to the Refresh_Button.Gif image. I did this for all status lines. When I look at this from the old WP7 client, I see the refresh button image as expected. When I go to this location on the WP7 beta client, I see the expected icons beside the various status and events expect for this one that I have customized. For this one, I don't get an icon beside it at all. It is just a blank spot with the black background.

Let me know if you need any additional information on this one.

Comment

Graphics display problem

I will gather up the files you asked for and forward them to your email account.

Comment

At first I want to say that I really like inControl, and I want to thank you for making It work so well on Windows phone Mango in such a short notice.
          Since I cannot find any bugs anymore I thought I might eswell do a feature request .
          I was wondering If it was possible to trigger an event when the wake up alarm of my Nokia Lumia goes.
          Or if not, maybe It would be possible to embed a alarm feature in the inControl App simular to the native alarm clock which I can use instead.
          This way I can turn on the heating, coffee machine and some lights when the wake up alarm goes of, which would be pretty cool I think...

thanks again and keep up the good work..

Martijn
          The Netherlands.

Comment

Martijn

Great to hear you are finding the App useful! I'm not sure Apps can access the Clock function in the Windows Phone, however, I will add your idea to the list and see what we can come up with.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by martinisoft View Post
            At first I want to say that I really like inControl, and I want to thank you for making It work so well on Windows phone Mango in such a short notice.
            Since I cannot find any bugs anymore I thought I might eswell do a feature request .
            I was wondering If it was possible to trigger an event when the wake up alarm of my Nokia Lumia goes.
            Or if not, maybe It would be possible to embed a alarm feature in the inControl App simular to the native alarm clock which I can use instead.
            This way I can turn on the heating, coffee machine and some lights when the wake up alarm goes of, which would be pretty cool I think...

thanks again and keep up the good work..

Martijn
            The Netherlands.

Comment

I see homeseer tracking my phone now using the location feature. Is it possible to trigger events based on location or wether or not I'm connected to my home Wi-Fi.

Something like, It's night time, if my phone comes home turn on the porch light. Or send me a text when my wife comes home so my girl friend can climb out the window.
              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

happnatious1,

Not sure on the wife part however, I do have this on the list to investigate. The only downside is due to Windows Phone limitations the location is only updated every 45-60 minutes, but still I can see that being useful. Hopefully in the next version or two I will have something to at least start helping in this area.

Thanks!

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
                I see homeseer tracking my phone now using the location feature. Is it possible to trigger events based on location or wether or not I'm connected to my home Wi-Fi.

Something like, It's night time, if my phone comes home turn on the porch light. Or send me a text when my wife comes home so my girl friend can climb out the window.

Comment

Working...
                X