Samsung Focus Flash, HTC HD7S & InControl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Focus Flash, HTC HD7S & InControl

I'm looking at the Samsung Focus Flash,with a 480x800 screen. It comes with mango.

While I'm at it, what about the HTC HD7S? its also 480x800 but not mango.

Has anyone used either of these phones with the InControl plugin?
    Paul

I'm using it with an HD7 that is upgraded to mango with no problems. HD7s is just a different screen technology as far as I know so that shouldnt matter.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Comment

I was just reviewing some internet sites that said ATT had released a Mango update for the HD7 last fall, but their site doesn't show it.

I can get either of these phones for $1 by continuing my commitment. Since we get a pretty good deal on the service, its just a matter of picking between them.

Thank you
      Paul

Comment

Another question on the HD7.. some users report a persistent hissing sound through the handset on calls. Is this something you notice?
        Paul

Comment

I upgraded to my HD7 from an old samsung omnia. At the time I was totally blown away by how much clearer the voice calls were. I dont have any complaints about the sound quality.
          The only thing I wish the HD7 had is a front facing camera so I could look up my nose.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Comment

Paul,

The current version of InControl does require Mango......

Originally posted by pbibm View Post
            I'm looking at the Samsung Focus Flash,with a 480x800 screen. It comes with mango.

While I'm at it, what about the HTC HD7S? its also 480x800 but not mango.

Has anyone used either of these phones with the InControl plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by lamanmi View Post
              Paul,

The current version of InControl does require Mango......
              Cool, thanks. I got the focus flash which has Mango

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
              The only thing I wish the HD7 had is a front facing camera so I could look up my nose.
              The focus flash has a front facing camera, but as I get older, I seem to deal better with can versus should... doesn't mean it won't happen though
              Paul

Comment

Working...
              X