Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icons

Does anyone have any decent icons for Network Devices (computers)?

The reason for asking is that I uploaded a new icon (attached) dropped it into the

HomeSeer HS2\html\InControl\wp7\incontrol

directory...selected it from the options in the device setup

and nothing gets displayed?

Thanks

Darren
    Attached Files
    Last edited by darren-mc; March 14th, 2013, 05:54 AM.

Darren,

Did you save it in the "HomeSeer HS2\html\InControl\wp7_custom\incontrol" directory? Also, what format did you save it as? Try saving it as a PNG. There should also be a template graphic in that directory to show the best sizing.

Originally posted by darren-mc View Post
    Does anyone have any decent icons for Network Devices (computers)?

The reason for asking is that I uploaded a new icon (attached) dropped it into the

HomeSeer HS2\html\InControl\wp7\incontrol

directory...selected it from the options in the device setup

and nothing gets displayed?

Thanks

Darren

Comment

Sorry dropped them in the wrong directory......you just can't trust users to do the simple things right!!

Comment

I wanted the garage Off icon to be green, not just white. I edited the icon in both the wp7\incontrol and wp7\incontrol_tiles. Odd thing is that the icon still shows up white. This is true on my WP8 and my Windows8 clients.

So, I copied the .png file to the custom folder. Now in my Windows 8 client I get no icon. In my WP8 client I get my icon with the green door. So, why do custom icons sometimes not show up?

Very odd.....

Comment

I just created another custom icon and it does not show up in Win8 client, but does show up on the WP8 client. I'm just using Windows 7 paint to create the .png files. Wonder if it is creating a strange format. Any specs to what we should create?

Comment

Chadg,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.....would you mind posting the icon that is not working to the form or sending it to me at support@lamansoft.com?

Did you try the example one that should be included in the directory? I attached it below just in case you cannot find it.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Originally posted by chadg View Post
            I just created another custom icon and it does not show up in Win8 client, but does show up on the WP8 client. I'm just using Windows 7 paint to create the .png files. Wonder if it is creating a strange format. Any specs to what we should create?
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X