Windows 8 beta issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 8 beta issue

I installed the win8 beta app. All it does is come to a blue screen. I can pull up settings and see Preferences and Servers, but clicking on them does nothing. It just stays at a blue screen. I can run other win8 apps just fine. And as an fyi, I've published a win8 app myself, so I have an idea how these things work, and can't get yours to do so... I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks for testing, here are a few items to check if you are still having trouble:

- Uninstall and reinstall the app
    - Do any status/error messages appear in the upper right corner while it is loading?
    - What type of system are you running (i.e. tablet, PC)
    - Are you on Windows 8.1?
    - Try going into Charms/Settings/Change PC Settings/Personalize/Start Screen and choose a different color theme

Let me know how it goes.

Originally posted by johnwest72 View Post
    I installed the win8 beta app. All it does is come to a blue screen. I can pull up settings and see Preferences and Servers, but clicking on them does nothing. It just stays at a blue screen. I can run other win8 apps just fine. And as an fyi, I've published a win8 app myself, so I have an idea how these things work, and can't get yours to do so... I'm really looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
    X