Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Issue and Feature Suggestions

Thanks for the great feedback....

0. I have logged a ticket for the & issue and will be sure to add that fix into the next version

1. I have been looking at using the "Floor" from HomeSeer as an additional navigation option. Will that work or are you looking for some additional type of navigation?

2. One approach that you can try now is to add a second HomeSeer server to your configuration with your internal IP. Then on main screen showing your rooms, click on the first icon on the tool bar at the bottom. That will let you switch between the servers. Let me know how that works out for you.

3. I'll try to add these additional icons in the upcoming releases.

4. I am looking at building a caching mechanism that will actually store the latest devices on the phone and upon connection or going into the app will start to update the devices based on what is show on the screen and go from there. More to come on this. Also, I am looking at launching a new re-write that will have a combined app for both Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 which has a number of performance improvements. Windows phone 8.1 will be out in the June timeframe.

Thanks, let me know how it goes with the above.

Comment

Originally posted by lamanmi View Post
      Thanks for the great feedback....

0. I have logged a ticket for the & issue and will be sure to add that fix into the next version

1. I have been looking at using the "Floor" from HomeSeer as an additional navigation option. Will that work or are you looking for some additional type of navigation?

2. One approach that you can try now is to add a second HomeSeer server to your configuration with your internal IP. Then on main screen showing your rooms, click on the first icon on the tool bar at the bottom. That will let you switch between the servers. Let me know how that works out for you.

3. I'll try to add these additional icons in the upcoming releases.

4. I am looking at building a caching mechanism that will actually store the latest devices on the phone and upon connection or going into the app will start to update the devices based on what is show on the screen and go from there. More to come on this. Also, I am looking at launching a new re-write that will have a combined app for both Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 which has a number of performance improvements. Windows phone 8.1 will be out in the June timeframe.

Thanks, let me know how it goes with the above.

Comment

Working...
      X