AmbientWeather Instance Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AmbientWeather Instance Error

Watching my logs, I'm getting a couple of warnings and an error. Haven't seen this before, so wondering what I need to do to clear this up (already stopped/restarted HS3)?

Thanks!

What is your setup? Are you using an ObserverIP?

This looks like a license key error? New one.

Are you running Windows or Linux? Can you look in your process table and see if there's 2 instanced trying to run for some reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Simplex Technology View Post
      What is your setup? Are you using an ObserverIP?

This looks like a license key error? New one.

Are you running Windows or Linux? Can you look in your process table and see if there's 2 instanced trying to run for some reason?
      Not using an ObserverIP. It doesn't look like there are 2 instances running, but I decided to uninstall/reinstall... so I uninstalled the plugin, refreshed the browser, and it showed that it was still installed. uninstalled a second time and it was gone. reinstalled and the plugin wouldn't start, so restarted HS3 and now everything is working.

Really weird, wonder if somehow I had two versions of the plugin installed or something (I have been using this since the early testing days). Anyways, problem seems solved.

Comment

That is a really weird one. I'm glad it's resolved but I still have no idea what could have caused it. Have you done any other system updates? Updated HS3 perhaps?

Comment

That is a really weird one. I'm glad it's resolved but I still have no idea what could have caused it. Have you done any other system updates? Updated HS3 perhaps?
          No, only thing I can think of is I ran your betas originally (installed manually) and am now running the licensed store version.

Comment

Odd. Well If something else stops let me know. There's a beta available as well that I need to push to the store. It's in the beta section. It fixed a few things and a face lift to the config page. Most of it was around the ObserverIP though.

Comment

Odd. Well If something else stops let me know. There's a beta available as well that I need to push to the store. It's in the beta section. It fixed a few things and a face lift to the config page. Most of it was around the ObserverIP though.
              ObserverIP is on my list, just haven't got to it yet.

I use the ambiweather plugin to control my garage doors - if it gets windy or starts to rain it will close them for me. Pretty handy!

Comment

Originally posted by pugsly View Post

ObserverIP is on my list, just haven't got to it yet.

I use the ambiweather plugin to control my garage doors - if it gets windy or starts to rain it will close them for me. Pretty handy!
                I hadn't thought of using the Rain to close the garage door. I have mine on a timer + Motion or Geofence exit event.

Comment

Where is this? Everything on the forum and in the beta store shows 119 which was released over a month ago and doesn't say anything about a face lift. Is there something newer then .119 to test?

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post

Where is this? Everything on the forum and in the beta store shows 119 which was released over a month ago and doesn't say anything about a face lift. Is there something newer then .119 to test?
                    No .119 is the latest so far. I guess I was comparing against the early releases as for the "face lift" or maybe I'm just giving a hint of the future....

Comment

Working...
                    X