Clear All

• shrubby
    replied
    OK, that makes sense. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• CJVann
    replied
    Daily Rain: 0.17" of Rain so far today
    Hourly Rain: 0.21 Inches-per-hour (Rate of rain coming down at a particular point in time).
    So if it rains for 30 minutes at a rate of 0.21" per hour, that would total 0.105" of rain that fell during that 30 minute period.

Leave a comment:

• shrubby
    started a topic Daily Rainfall vs. Hourly Rainfall

Daily Rainfall vs. Hourly Rainfall

First, this question is more about the weather station then the plugin. Having read this forum for a while, I know you all to be very knowledgeable about ambient weather stations so I figured what better place to ask, I purchased one to use with homeseer after reading about the plugin here.

I have the 1550-IP and for the most part it seems solid and reliable. But the biggest driver behind me purchasing it was its rainfall measurements. Now that I have it, I am confused by it's readings and am hoping someone can help me understand. What I see is hourly rainfall exceeding daily rainfall which has me scratching my head. I've read the ambient definitions for daily and hourly rainfall and still can't understand how this is possible. You can see what I am talking about in the attached picture.

Is anyone else experiencing this or do I have something set incorrectly?

Working...
X