Mimimum value reported for rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mimimum value reported for rain

I'm trying to create an event which notifies me via pushp when it starts to rain. I used a similar approach over the last number of years with a rain sensor. Now I'd like to use this plugin. However, I've tried an event such as: When Rain Total changes and becomes a value in the range of 0.99 to 1.01. This however never seems to be met and HS skips right over it. I've tried different values but can't seem to trap the event correctly. My script tests this value and I only get one pushp message. However, I only want to kick off the event/script once from the plugin. How can I secure the event to fire and what value do I use when it starts to rain? .01 .25 etc???

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.
Working...
X