Update from 2.1.0.34 --> 3.0.1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update from 2.1.0.34 --> 3.0.1.4

Greetings. My current version has been working SO WELL - I've left it alone for a long time. The plugin works well + WAF = excellent.

This is a pretty big version jump - any known problems with doing this?

Sorry if this is a hard question. I know a lot can happen between versions.
    And of course I'll have a full system backup.

Edit
    Now I'm confused - I see the release notes start at 2.1.0.82 - and end at 2.1.1.1

The updater shows me this -
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aw.png
Views:	94
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1351083

What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
      Sorry if this is a hard question. I know a lot can happen between versions.
      And of course I'll have a full system backup.

Edit
      Now I'm confused - I see the release notes start at 2.1.0.82 - and end at 2.1.1.1

The updater shows me this -
      Click image for larger version

Name:	aw.png
Views:	94
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1351083

What gives?
      The 3.0.1x branch was the last version before I handed the plugins over to other developers. sirmeili is now handling this plugin as well as several others. If things are running fine for you now I would just leave it until Frank has time to get up to speed on things.

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post

The 3.0.1x branch was the last version before I handed the plugins over to other developers. sirmeili is now handling this plugin as well as several others. If things are running fine for you now I would just leave it until Frank has time to get up to speed on things.
        Thanks! If there is no compelling reason to move - I'm fine where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post

Thanks! If there is no compelling reason to move - I'm fine where I am.
          Nothing major no. Major thing was porting from VB to C# and in the process I added support for the WS-8482 with soil temp and pool spa. There was an experimental websocket connection for real time but it was flakey so it was removed (disabled) code is left in place so Frank may have better luck with it than I did. Otherwise if things are working don't fix it

Comment

Yes, sorry, life has settled and I've been slowly going through all the code over the past month or so. I took on a lot of plugins so there is a lot to look into.
            MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Working...
            X