Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Install on ZeeS2 - not creating Devices

Hi all -

I am trying to install the Ambient Weather plug-in today, but I am having some issues.
    My system: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.548

My WS-2902A is working and connected, i.e. I can see my weather station data on the Ambient Weather website.
    The plug-in shows "OK" on the Plug-in/Manage page, but seems to be re-starting.

The plug-in does not make any new Devices in the Device Management list -(yes, I have pressed the "Create Devices" button).
    Also, the log is showing - restarting, successful, and then restarting again.

On the Ambient Weather config page in Homeseer, I have entered the IP address as provided to me by the awnet app (192....), along with a user API key.

Am I missing something stupid? Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Art

Installed Plug-ins Developer Mode
    Plug-In Instance Enable COM Port Version Update License (click to change) Plug-in Status
    HSTouch (Built-In) See Setup N/A
    AmbientWeather
    N/A 3.0.1.4 N/A Trial with 30 days left. Register Online OK

Mar-20 3:37:24 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin AmbientWeather started successfully in 486 milliseconds
    Mar-20 3:37:24 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin AmbientWeather ...
    Mar-20 3:37:23 PM Starting Plug-In AmbientWeather loaded in 15076 milliseconds
    Mar-20 3:37:10 PM Info Plugin AmbientWeather has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49809
    Mar-20 3:37:08 PM Warning I/O interface AmbientWeather is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
    Mar-20 3:36:54 PM Info Plugin AmbientWeather with instance: has disconnected
    Mar-20 3:35:38 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin AmbientWeather started successfully in 478 milliseconds
    Mar-20 3:35:38 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin AmbientWeather ...
    Mar-20 3:35:38 PM Starting Plug-In AmbientWeather loaded in 15030 milliseconds
    Mar-20 3:35:24 PM Info Plugin AmbientWeather has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49806
    Mar-20 3:35:22 PM Warning I/O interface AmbientWeather is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Today I deleted the Instance, and reloaded, and now get this....
    Installed Plug-ins Developer Mode
    Plug-In Instance Enable COM Port Version Update License (click to change) Plug-in Status
    HSTouch (Built-In) See Setup N/A
    AmbientWeather
    Loaded Remotely N/A 3.0.1.4 N/A Trial with 30 days left. Register Online Disabled

Comment

Still trying to solve this. A reboot took care of the issue in post #2 above, but the plug-in is still restarting and has not created any devices.

Reading through some other posts - I have the WS-2902A, do I still need to get the Observer IP module to get it to work with the plug-in?

Comment

One more try I guess. I have only 9 days left in my trial period.

a) I have tried to send (sirmeili) a private message on this tool, but I get an error back that says - "Can not send message. User sirmeili has exceeded their private message quota".
        b) I have managed to check my user API key, and I know that it is correct and I can receive my data back from AW using that key.

1. Does anyone have the Ambient Weather Plug-in working with a Homeseer ZeeS2?
        2. Do I need any additional hardware besides my WS-2902A to get this to work with Homeseer?
        3. Any other ideas?

Thanks
        Art

Comment

Working...
        X