Ambient weather wind direction issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambient weather wind direction issue

So I started looking closer at the wind direction with my WS-1550-IP and noticed that the direction of the wind is interpreted incorrectly in the plugin. The live data from the observer shows 238 (I take that is degrees), but the wind direction device shows 399. What's 399 degrees? A full rotation and a bit?
    This is why the status graphics never works right and I wanted to use the value for a HSTouch project.

Is this plugin still maintained?

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

It is still supported, but I'm currently in the middle of a rewrite of the Withings plugins (I should have prioritized better). I will check the code though and see what I can see.
    MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Ok. Great!

Thanks Frank

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
      X