Celsius degrees in tenths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celsius degrees in tenths

Is there a way to get temperature in tenths for Celsius format?

Bernie,

I also had this issue and John had sent me the attached zip and updater_override.txt files. It never made it to release, but does provide a single decimal point in accuracy.

Just put the HSPI_AmbientWeather zip file in the Updates3/zips folder and the updater_override.txt file in the HS3 root directory. Refresh the plugin updater and it will show up for updating. After the plugin has been updated, remove the updater_override.txt from the root so you can get back to the normal updater.

There is sill issues that I'm having with the plugin on my WS-1550-IP with wind direction. Frank is currently tied up but will get there...

Robert
    Attached Files
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I have been communicating with Frank on getting things in order and things straightened out. It's delayed but happening.

Comment

Thanks John for touching base with Frank. Much appreciated...
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Thanks langenet, works great 😉

Comment

Yes, I will make sure that is there. In my rewrite of Withings I added some stuff to my library which will work well for this.

Comment

Thanks for routine to allow decimals! Irish-Canadian living in States and too old to do Fahrenheit, not old enough to remember it in either place LOL.

Comment

This is still in the works, but please be patient

Comment

Thanks for working on this !

Comment

I updated to 3.0.1.6 but it's acting strangely.

The device status and value under advanced still have 14 decimal places as they did under 3.0.1.4

Click image for larger version

Name:	device-1.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1415668
                    ​
                    On the webpage has one decimal place as it did before:

Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1415669
                    ​
                    And when I use hs.devicevalue(4928) I get no decimal place, just 74.

I am trying to speak the outdoor temperature with one decimal place and it's not playing nice.

When I use $$DVR:4928: (device value) in my speech, I get the 14 decimal places.... If I use $$DSR:4928: , I get 74.6 F... I don't want the "F" spoken.

Can this be changed so that the device value is only one decimal place, and/or you add a device string that has the value to one decimal place?

Also, are the device status and device value reversed in the plugin? I could be wrong, but it looks that way based on the advanced page and what happens when I use speech replacement variables.

Comment

Working...
                    X