Intermittent updates of Ambient Weather data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intermittent updates of Ambient Weather data

Hi, I appear to be getting intermittent data updates.
    The data viewed on my Ambient Weather Dashboard (on the internet) matches the data on my local display screen (in home) but the data shown in the HomeSeer Device List can be a couple of hours behind.

For example, it's currently 6:10 PM and it has been dark outside for an hour but the display on the HomeSeer still show 6000 Lux outside (well at 3:20 PM)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1391120

The plug in does appear to be updating but it is inconsistent as to when it happens, the config is set to 5 minutes.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Bernie

Are you using an Observer module?
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

No langenet , I have a WS-2000 which feeds straight into ambientweather.net and then I use the plug-in to extract data from that.

Comment

I will try and look into this over the next week. This weekend is my go live weekend at work for our next big release, so hopefully it goes well and I have lots of time to work on plugins
        MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Working...
        X