Plugin support for external temp sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin support for external temp sensor

I see that Ambient weather station supports an external temp sensor - https://ambientweather.com/amwh31p.html. I was wondering while according to AW my WS-1550-IP will support this external sensor, does the plugin support this and will it create separate devices for it?

Thanks,
    Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Bump... I'd like to incorporate this sensor but not if the plugin doesn't support an additional sensor.

Does anyone else have an additional temp sensor added to their WS?
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I have 4 WH31E sensors from AmbientWeather which are picked up by my WS-2000 console. The console uploads the sensors data to AmbientWeather.net and the Plugin can return the sensors to HomeSeer

Comment

Thanks jim@beersman.com . That was more the answer I was looking for. As I have a WS-1550-IP, I don't have a console - nor do I need one. I just wanted to know if I can get the sensor temp in HS.

Comment

Your WS-1550-IP comes with the ObserverIP device (or the website says it does) which will do the same function as my WS-2000 console. So in theory yes it should work with the PI to get the external sensor data into HomeSeer.

Comment

Thanks again... I also confirmed with Ambient Weather that it works with the 1550-IP. Yes, I have an OIP.

Great! Much appreciate your responses

Comment

Working...
            X