More than 2 internal units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than 2 internal units

I have 2 additional internal modules (total of 3). They all work fine in netatmo but the plugin only recognizes two of them. Is there a fix so it can work with more than 2 internal modules?
    I intend to buy another one for the garage where my brewing CO2 tanks reside.

Hi,

Are you referring to a Netatmo additional indoor module or a Netatmo Home Coach module?

In either case, it should "just work". I have 6 connected to my Netatmo Weather Station. Can you tell me what the value is for the "Netatmo Modules" HomeSeer device?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The Netatmo additional indoor module.
      Homeseer reports 5 modules.
      I have a rain gauge, wind gauge, 2 additional indoor modules as well as the indoor and outdoor units that come with original kit.
      It did just work for 3 additional units but not the last indoor module.

Comment

Actually 5 modules sounded correct (excl. plug-in) and just checked back and they are all there now! Not sure if I was blind or there was some delay.

Anyway all is OK. Thanks, I like the plug-in!

(off-topic) any chance you could do a plug-in for the Aeon Labs LEDs? Theyre a real pain to use (have setup with events).

Comment

I am glad to hear it's working

I do not plan on creating a plug-in for the Aeon Labs LED bulbs. That seems like something that's already built into HomeSeer ...

I use the LIFX LED bulbs in my home and love them. I don't have any other places where I can install another automated LED bulb

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X