Auth issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auth issues

I feel a bit silly here asking, but as the User Guide at http://automatedhomeonline.com/HomeS...sers_Guide.pdf is 404/unavailable I need to ask how to authenticate.

Once I enter my user name and password to the plugin it takes 30 seconds before I get this email:
    Attached Files

I hate to state the obvious, but that error indicates the password you entered isn't valid. Please try editing the password again and manually enter it. If you copy and paste it, try removing the last character and readd it to remove possible non-printable characters.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hmm strange - I was using the same password to log in to the netatmo site. Changed the password and now it works. Not sure what happened here. but anyway - I'm glad that it now works.
      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        I hate to state the obvious, but that error indicates the password you entered isn't valid. Please try editing the password again and manually enter it. If you copy and paste it, try removing the last character and readd it to remove possible non-printable characters.
        Hi, do you still support Netatmo welcome?

Comment

I had issues with a (changed) password with the following 2 characters: ^ &
          After removing these characters everything works like a charm, maybe this will help other people.

Comment

Working...
          X