Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogerbl View Post
    Hi!
    The plugin set the room names to "UltraNetatmo3 Plugin", not the actual name in the Netatmo site. I hope this only is a trial problem, else I would probably not purchase this plugin. Need the room names to use in scripts...

Regards Roger
    Hi!

I don't automatically populate the room property because not everyone's system uses location 1 for the room name. I kept it UltraNetatmo3 Plugin so you can easily filter on them to find and update them as appropriate for your HomeSeer system.

The room names are pulled in and put into the Root device associated with the Netatmo module. It's easy to then assign all of the associated devices by using HomeSeer to specify what room name you want to use for the devices.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi and thanks for ur answer.
      I did edit the room names, but when I restarted HS3 the room names came back to default. So I tried today to run an earlier backup of HS3. Voila! It kept the room names as I wanted them!
      Must have been some error in my HS3 database.
      This will be very useful for me to keep our house healty!

Regards Roger

Comment

Working...
      X