Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Untrusted?

I get this under devices.

As far as i see, everything is updating normally etc. So i dont know what this means.
    Attached Files
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

That means Netatmo thinks your outdoor sensor is in direct sunlight, so it's excluding it from their temperature map.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

So i need to contact Netatmo then? Cause it is in the back of the house away from the sun actually.

Comment

Yes, that's a Netatmo flag. You'll have to contact them to determine why your station was flagged as untrusted.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ok.

Iv mailed them about it. lets home it will be fixed

Thank you.

Comment

Did you ever get a response from Netatmo on why your station was flagged as Untrusted?

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

No.

They said everything was fine at their end. I was on the map etc. But since it doesnt bother me i didnt follow it up.

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                No.

They said everything was fine at their end. I was on the map etc. But since it doesnt bother me i didnt follow it up.
                i also get that, but on mine indoor module.
                Did yust installed it, so maybe thats the problem...
                and, trust me,,its not sunny here

Comment

Working...
                X