Not able to get it to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    You stated you updated your systems to use a 24 hour clock. Where did you make that change?
    That was done before this plugin started failing. But it is done in the auotstart.hs file. You set the format from us to your own.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Checked a bit, the only change that has been done manually to the SEL's and Zee2's is in the "autostart.hs" file.

#!/bin/sh
      export LANG=nb-NO.GMT+1
      cd /usr/local/HomeSeer
      mono HSConsole.exe
      changing the "LANG=" to norwegian so that the time is in 24h instead of AM/PM.

But why does the Netatmo Authentication Status in the plugin fails like this? I have several customers with this plugin and all of them have problems like this. I worked before, and it works in W10 but not the linux version of HS. I can't remember when it failed, but it seems to have failed on all of them after updating to v.297 of HS.

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
        Checked a bit, the only change that has been done manually to the SEL's and Zee2's is in the "autostart.hs" file.

changing the "LANG=" to norwegian so that the time is in 24h instead of AM/PM.

But why does the Netatmo Authentication Status in the plugin fails like this? I have several customers with this plugin and all of them have problems like this. I worked before, and it works in W10 but not the linux version of HS. I can't remember when it failed, but it seems to have failed on all of them after updating to v.297 of HS.
        Are you stating that removing the "LANG=" line allows the plug-in to work normally?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Are you stating that removing the "LANG=" line allows the plug-in to work normally?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          No. Just saying what is changed on them. But it worked before but not anymore.

Could you log into the system I provided and look and see if you see anything?

Comment

I got one Zee2 to work but still 1 Zee2 and 1 SEL that does not work on. Not sure why this happens. Is there any way to reset all and delete all old data?

EDIT:

The Zee2 that does work has the regular AM/PM:
            autostart.hs
            #!/bin/sh
            export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
            cd /usr/local/HomeSeer
            mono HSConsole.exe
            The other where it does not work has:
            autostart.hs
            #!/bin/sh
            export LANG=nb_NO.UTF-8
            cd /usr/local/HomeSeer
            mono HSConsole.exe
            When I change the system that does not work to the US setup the plugin starts to work. I think from this the problem has to do with how time is being interpreted. Can you look into this?
            Last edited by U5tabil; October 28, 2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X