Forecast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forecast?

I own a Netatmo weather station and purchase the plugin, which is working well. I use to use Darksky with Weatherxml for my forecast, but it doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. Is it possible to use the Ultranetatmo plugin to get a 5 day forecast onto my HSTouch custom designed page? Thank you.

+1 interested in this topic...... Looking to purchase a Netatmo and do exactly this... I've not had a lot of luck with HSTouch pages especially weather stuff

Devoir

Comment

Originally posted by devoir View Post
      +1 interested in this topic...... Looking to purchase a Netatmo and do exactly this... I've not had a lot of luck with HSTouch pages especially weather stuff

Devoir
      I have a netatmo and it is working well in HS4 (and previously HS3) with the paid plugin. I also just started using rnbweather for the forecast portion of my weather screen in HSTouch and its working out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon19 View Post
        I have a netatmo and it is working well in HS4 (and previously HS3) with the paid plugin. I also just started using rnbweather for the forecast portion of my weather screen in HSTouch and its working out well.
        I support Netatmo in AKWeather plugin and I'm in touch with Netatmo about the forecast API, for now they said "we display it only in our official application by using the API from a partner". We'll see.

Comment

Working...
        X