Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co2 not updating?

For some reason the Co2 is stuck.

In netatmo it works fine but in HS3 it seems to be stuck. But everything else seems to update just fine.

How do i fix?
    Attached Files
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

I have not seen that before. That doesn't make any sense. Try deleting the HomeSeer device. The plug-in should automatically create it on the next check.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I tried deleting it, but now its just gone. Even when everything else updates.

Tried restarting the plugin too, but no luck on that either.

Comment

Wow, I just checked mine and they all stopped updating about 22 hours ago. I'll look into this after work today.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hehe ok. Well then it's not just me.

Then i wish you the best of luck later, and looking forward to hear what solutions you come up with!

Comment

It looks like they changed the backend API. The fix has been posted. Please download the latest version in the HomeSeer3 updater.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Great job! its working now.

Was there much change?

A bit offtopic but how often does this update? every 5min on everything or?

Comment

Working...
              X