No CO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No CO2

I added a new sensor. Plugin saw it right away -- but it took awhile for the sensor to get CO2 readings. I'm seeing them on Netatmo, but not on the plugin now.

Tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full (!!!). I'm a little concerned that I paid big bucks for this plugin without support!

This shows the CO2 from Netatmo.
    Attached Files

Comment

This shows HS3 and your plugin -- CO2 nowhere to be found.
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you see this thread from a couple of days ago: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=172738 ?

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

It appears I'm running the latest version of the plug-in -- or at a minimum, no updates are available.
          Attached Files

Comment

Please turn on debug (PLUG-INS > UltraNetatno3 > UltraNetatmo3 > Options > Application Options > Logging Level = Debug, then wait at least 15 minutes before turning off debug. Find the file HSPI_ULTRANETATMO3_DEBUG.log in the HomeSeer's root directory, then send that file to ultrajones@hotmail.com.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks -- turned on logging, and will get back to you tomorrow once it's logged some data.

Comment

Hi -- sent you the log. Haven't heard back yet. Thoughts?

Comment

The e-mail you sent to me ended up in my spam folder. Based on the debug log, the plug-in is finding the device and updating it.

2/8/2015 3:47:28 PM...Debug~~!~~Updating existing HomeSeer CO2 device.
                  2/8/2015 3:47:28 PM...Debug~~!~~70:ee:50:00:13:a0-CO2->463
                  2/8/2015 3:47:28 PM...Debug~~!~~Device address 70:ee:50:00:13:a0-CO2 was found.

Please click the "Show All" button under View > Device Management, then do a search for CO2 to see if you can find it. If that doesn't work, try to ungroup the device and search CO2 again.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Awesome! That worked!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X