Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add on Rain/Wind Sensor

Ultra,
    Got a Netatmo for Christmas (on my wish list because I spotted your plug in). Installed the plug-in and everything is operating 'awesomely'.

My question is if I get a Rain sensor (wind when they come out) and add it onto the Netatmo unit will your plug-in automatically detect and add those HS devices? I don't see anything in the plug-in tabs that eludes to any other settings.

Thanks,
    Ken J.

P.S. Also have a Pioneer AVR and am chopping at the bit to get some time and implement your Pioneer AVR plug-in!

Originally posted by Kaje View Post
    Ultra,
    Got a Netatmo for Christmas (on my wish list because I spotted your plug in). Installed the plug-in and everything is operating 'awesomely'.

My question is if I get a Rain sensor (wind when they come out) and add it onto the Netatmo unit will your plug-in automatically detect and add those HS devices? I don't see anything in the plug-in tabs that eludes to any other settings.

Thanks,
    Ken J.

P.S. Also have a Pioneer AVR and am chopping at the bit to get some time and implement your Pioneer AVR plug-in!
    Hello Ken, a HomeSeer device for the rain gauge will automatically be added once you add it to the Netatmo Weather Station. I'll be purchasing the wind gauge once it is released so I can add support for it.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I love love love the Netatmo plug-in! Have been waiting in earnest for the wind sensor. It was supposed to be released in September . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
        I love love love the Netatmo plug-in! Have been waiting in earnest for the wind sensor. It was supposed to be released in September . . . . .
        I am also looking forward to the release of the Netatmo Wind sensor. It's been listed on Amazon for about a month, but it is out of stock.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X