Not able to get it to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to get it to work

I have a customer that have this plugin, but there was something wrong with the station so we had it changed.

We are able to use it like before with netatmo but not with the plugin. I have tried resetting the Client ID and Client Secret and update this, but still there is nothing.
    I tried deleting the plugin and all the files for it and then installing it again, but still it does not work.

I am also trying to delete the "app" under netatmo developer to remake it but it does not seem to be possible to delete whats there.

Any idea what may be wrong?

edit:
    I get this information in the log
    okt-18 16:20:37 Warning Unable to get Netatmo Access Token.
    okt-18 16:15:37 Warning Invalid JSON primitive: 0.14033680834002
    Attached Files
    Last edited by U5tabil; October 18, 2016, 09:07 AM.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Another customer with a Zee2 this time is having problems. And it says failure all the time.

Has Netatmo dones something new cause the API page says that it is active but still we get this error.

Comment

I just reset my HomeTrollerSEL and installed UltraNetamo3 HSPI, then entered my Netatmo credentials and it just worked. Are you willing to reset your credentials, then provide them to me so I can troubleshoot this issue?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I just updated the plug-in so that it will write the oauth2 token request URL when in debug mode. Enable debug, then copy and past the URL written to the logs to see what the JSON output looks like. Please send that JSON output to me so I can review it.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          I just updated the plug-in so that it will write the oauth2 token request URL when in debug mode. Enable debug, then copy and past the URL written to the logs to see what the JSON output looks like. Please send that JSON output to me so I can review it.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          tried sending a PM but your inbox is full

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
            tried sending a PM but your inbox is full
            I just cleared it, try again

Comment

This is very odd. I used the credentials you provided to me and tested it on my Windows 10 developer system and my HomeTrollerSEL developer system. Both worked here without any issue. I am going to update my system to the version you're running on your HomeTrollerSEL and report back.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

This is very odd. I used the credentials you provided to me and tested it on my Windows 10 developer system and my HomeTrollerSEL developer system. Both worked here without any issue. I am going to update my system to the version you're running on your HomeTrollerSEL and report back.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Yeah on my windows10 system it works fine but all Zee2 and SEL systems they have failed, thats whats so weird.

Comment

I upgraded my SEL to 3.0.0.297 and it's still working fine with your credentials. This leads me to believe it's something on your HomeTrollerSEL. Did you update the operating system on your HomeTrollerSEL?

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

I upgraded my SEL to 3.0.0.297 and it's still working fine with your credentials. This leads me to believe it's something on your HomeTrollerSEL. Did you update the operating system on your HomeTrollerSEL?

Regards,
                    Ultrajones
                    I don't get what that can be. I have control over 2 other Zee2s with this plugin and they have same problem.

All is running 297. And only change there has been done is to have time set to 24h.

Comment

I don't get what that can be. I have control over 2 other Zee2s with this plugin and they have same problem.

All is running 297. And only change there has been done is to have time set to 24h.
                      I assumed it worked at one point... where did you make the time change? I want to make that same change to see if that's the cause.

Comment

I assumed it worked at one point... where did you make the time change? I want to make that same change to see if that's the cause.
                        It worked both before and after this change. But after 297. All systems started acting strange both SEL and Zee2s.

Comment

It worked both before and after this change. But after 297. All systems started acting strange both SEL and Zee2s.
                          Please try the version I just uploaded to see if it makes a difference.

Comment

Please try the version I just uploaded to see if it makes a difference.
                            Tried updating to the latest but I'm missing all child devices, how can I have them remade?

I have tried re-entering the credetials to the netatmo with the client id and client secret but still no luck. I do get an JSON warning, not sure what it means though.
                            okt-22 23:15:58 Warning Invalid JSON primitive: -0.8
                            On my windows system all works well, just not on the SELs and Zee2s. I really don't understand. Is there a way to reinstall the plugin totally? have all files renewed?

Comment

You stated you updated your systems to use a 24 hour clock. Where did you make that change?

Comment

Working...
                              X