Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error

I get this error when I go into my interface and click config weatherbug

System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'WEBUserRolesAuthorized' on type 'MarshalByRefObject' not found. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Get Members(String& MemberName, Boolean ReportErrors) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack) at ASP.hspi_ultraweatherbug_hspi_ultraweatherbug_aspx.Page_Load (Object sender, EventArgs e).

Whats wrong?

Are you running HomeSeer as a service? Make sure HomeSeer is completly shutdown prior to installing the plug-in.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

yes HS is running as a Service

Comment

That is why the install is failing. You'll need to shutdown the service (or convert it to a stand alone app) prior to running the HomeSeer plug-in install.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I have it working as a Program, but not as a Service, does the Weatherbug work as a Service?

Comment

it works, I have the service back and its working

Comment

Working...
            X