Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Station Devices

Ultra,

A few of the devices that I had previously created are missing, but are still checked in the Homeseer device column in UWB setup. As an example my S1 temperature and S1 tomorrows high (forecast) are gone. But both are still checked in config.

Any idea how to get them back?

Thanks for the help

Regards,
    Vector

Ultrajones,

Any thoughts on this issue?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,
    Vector

Comment

Hello Victor. The only way they are still checked is if they still exist. Please go to the HomeSeer search and find the device by entering the following strings into the "Text to Search For, or Regular Expression" textbox:

StationStation1:tomorrows-high
      StationStation1:temp

or simply enter StationStation1 to find all devices assoicated with Station1.

Once it is display, click on it to see if the device is marked hidden or taken by another plug-in.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones,

Thanks for your reply. Took me a while to figure it out. You were right - it somehow was trying to share the same device with the UltraWeatherbug State Device (Enabled or Disabled). That is why I could not see it.

As a helpful diagnostic convenience, if you could add the Device Code to the listing you have in the UltraWeatherbug/Devices Table (when you are configuring), that would be great.

Thanks again for a fantastic plugin!

Regards,
        Vector

Comment

Working...
        X