Problem with Device Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had the plug-in installed for a couple of years or so and has been working well for me.

I have a HomeSeer device that is "S1 Temperature", it has a a string value showing the thermometer and the current temperature. It also has the the numbers only for the current temperature in the value field. This is all good an what I expect.

Today I added some new UltraWeatherBug HomeSeer devices for today's forecast low and high temperatures as well as tomorrow's forecast low and high temperatures. The devices created fine and the string holds the correct value (with the icon). However the value for all of these new devices show "0".

It was a long time ago I set up the current temperature and don't remember if I had to configure something to have the value field populated as well.

I have restarted HomeSeer, this did not help. Attached is a screenshot.

I am using version 1.0.4246.36265 or the plug-in.

Any thoughts or help is appreciated.
    Attached Files

Can you send an e-mail to ultrajones@hotmail.com with your Weatherbug station so I can try to duplicate this issue?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I connected to HomeSeer to get the WeatherBug station for you and thought I would double check the values, sure enough they are fully populated today. (I have not restarted again, or done anything else I am aware of).

I don't know what activity has resolved this, though it all looks good now.

If I have any further issues with this I will send you an email with the details.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Comment

I have the same problem as above. However, I have tried restarting homeseer several times and have tried 3 different stations all with the same picture as above. Any ideas?

Comment

Weird. Just like the user above they just started showing the values. Problem solved but no idea why...

Comment

Working...
          X