Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightwalker
    replied
    UJ, I just wanted you to know I updated this yesterday and was receiving the same errors as above, I was able to fix it with the suggestions in this thread but I thought you might want to know that after an update the errors are still being introduced.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I just upload UltraWeatherBug HSPI version 1.0.4536.15151 which fixes the issue you reported.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I believe I may have introduced this error when I added an option to allow users to specify the speaker instance in the HomeSeer event action. Simply re-adding the aciton will resolve the isuse. Sorry for the inconvienience.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• danielbo
    replied
    I did notice, that it is happening on the hour, and I have the weather read out the server speakers every hour, well one minute after. But I am getting the weather spoken without a problem. So I dont know why I would be getting a error. That seems to be running fine. I will listen closer tomorrow when it starts again, It is set to shut down for the rest of tonight. But that does narrow down where the problem is. I had thought it was where I had it set so the attic fans would kick on and off according to the outdoor temperature. It had been shut off during the winter and I have just recently turn it back on, and it seem about that time the error messages started. So I thought that was the problem, but I now notice that it is happening just on the hour, so that cant be the problem with the attic fans.

Leave a comment:

• danielbo
    replied
    Thanks, I think I have maybe more problems.

Hi, I had gone back and saved each events, I will watch it, but after I saved each event I got these errors.
    It look like there might be more issues. What do you think?
    Last edited by danielbo; February 4th, 2014, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Hello danielbo. Please try to open any events assoicated with UltraWeatherBug and re-save them to see if it resolves the issue you reported.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• danielbo
    started a topic Trigger Action

Trigger Action

I just started getting this error a few days ago. I though since I had not changed anything it might go away, but it hasnt. Any ideas on what this error is doing? Thank you in advance for any help. I have no idea for sure when it happened, I just noticed it the last couple of days and we have had no warnings.
    Last edited by danielbo; February 4th, 2014, 02:11 PM.
Working...
X