No announcement yet.

after updating lots of errors!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sending the alerts so they show up as an SMS text message? If so, either your phone or your provider may be limiting the number of characters in the text message.

Have you tried sending the messages to an e-mail account that the phone has access to? When I had an Android, I sent up a gmail.com account and used it exclusively for HomeSeer alerts. Gmail push notifictions worked so well that I was able to recieve a garage door notification before it was fully opened.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Are you sending the alerts so they show up as an SMS text message? If so, either your phone or your provider may be limiting the number of characters in the text message.

Have you tried sending the messages to an e-mail account that the phone has access to? When I had an Android, I sent up a gmail.com account and used it exclusively for HomeSeer alerts. Gmail push notifictions worked so well that I was able to recieve a garage door notification before it was fully opened.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Yes, I've been sending them as a text. I will try the email way. Is sending email preferable then text? (In general?)
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
        Yes, I've been sending them as a text. I will try the email way. Is sending email preferable then text? (In general?)
        Yes, for me e-mail is the preferable delivery method for HomeSeer notifications.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X