installed but cant see it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installed but cant see it

i installed this plug in , rebooted HSpro, it came up and installed, said it was installed successfully, but i dont see it anywhere, not in the logs, not on the setup screen.

any idea what im doing wrong?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Do you have it enabled on the Interfaces page?
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

For me it's under the tab marked plug-ins
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

It's not even showing up on the interfaces page
        detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Ouch, maybe a reinstall? something strange must have happened during the install. You should be able to go back to the updater page and just select it again.
          Marty
          ------
          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
          Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

I did, twice, says its successfully installed. But nothing

Comment

Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log file when HomeSeer is restarted?
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I think i see what the problem i s. i have HS PRO and it TRYING to install itself in a folder called homeseer 2 , i guess its not following the root homeseer install directory, just assuming that it should go into homeseer 2

Comment

ok, manually copying each file over and adding the settings to the main hs settings.ini file seems to have fixed it. bad installation programming there on the designers part

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
                    OK, manually copying each file over and adding the settings to the main HS settings.ini file seems to have fixed it. bad installation programming there on the designers part
                    Did you uninstall HomeSeer 2 prior to installing HomeSeer Pro? If not then there are registry entries pointing to the old install and it's not the fault of the developer.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

yes, this never has sh2 on it, it was a totally fresh install including windows, fresh from the ground up

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
                        ok, manually copying each file over and adding the settings to the main hs settings.ini file seems to have fixed it. bad installation programming there on the designers part
                        The UltraWeatherBug HSPI uses the installer package provided by HomeSeer. If your HomeSeer instance didn't find the proper install directory, then open a ticket with HomeSeer so they can determine what changes are required to fix this issue. Thank you.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones
                        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
                        X