Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting a charature in my prediction string?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting a charature in my prediction string?

i turned off graphics so i could use the device strings information in my scripts, under today's predictions im still getting a weird character. this: "  Thunderstorms" how do i remove this so that i can have HS speak the prediction with it sounding like its throwing up at the beginning?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

If you are scripting this in a vb.net script just use a .replace to replace " " with nothing

ie:
    sVal = "  Thunderstorms"
    sVal = sVal.replace(" ","")
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

the scipt i use is in .txt ,
      whats the equivalent in that?

oh thanks
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

UltraWeatherBug HSPI version 1.0.4587.29312 removes the leading HTML encoded space when Device Image is set to "No".

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

does that version also NOT try to instal itself into a non existant hs 2,0 directory?

Comment

Working...
          X