Latest documentaion/help File?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest documentaion/help File?

I'm giving UltraWeatherBug a test drive. I can't get the help file to open. Is there a link to it somewhere? Is there any other documentation?

What happens when you try to open the help file? Its a pdf.

On help on my HS server I have the version that's dated 7/16/2012.

If you use the messaging feature to email me your email address, I will attach that and send it back to you. Its a very good, complete manual
    Paul

Comment

When I click on the help file, a dialog box comes up to save or open. If I click save and save it and then click on the saved file it again comes up with the same dialog box. If in the first dialog box, I click on open it comes up with the same thing. I get the same thing on two XP machines and one Win7 machine.

Comment

Do you have adobe pdf installed on those boxes? I sounds like that may be it
        Paul

Comment

Yes, that was it - I guess. I didn't have Adobe Reader installed on my HS machine. I try to keep it free of non-essential software. I have another machine and monitor that I use for everything else including all docs and manuals and such. Before I put Adobe Reader on my HS machine, I saved your help file and copied it over to my NAS and when I tried to access it from other machines it would come up with the open or save dialog box - the file would not open. After putting Adobe Reader on the HS machine, I was able to get the document and then saved it again to the NAS and now I can access it from everywhere. I've never seen this before. Oh well....it works now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X