Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try this please:

Shutdown HomeSeer.

Go though add/remove programs and remove any UltraWeatherBug program(s) you see in the list.

From the {HomeSeer 2 Root Directory}:
    1. Delete the plug-in DLL file: HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.dll (if it still exists)
    2. Remove the \html\hspi_ultraweatherbug directory (if it still exists)
    3. Remove the \html\Images\hspi_ultraweatherbug directory (if it still exists)

Restart HomeSeer.
    Reinstall the plug-in from the HomeSeer updater.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

This is nuts!

I shut down HS, ran Windows uninstall utility and removed ultraweatherbug. Went to HS root directory and checked and no weatherbug files/folders were there. Restart HS, downloaded update, installed, same thing.

Ran installer again and tried to allow weatherbug update to remove the program. Installed again, same result.

Comment

last effort

I have tried your solution several times and get the same outcome no matter. I have attached a few screen shots that perhaps will give you a better idea of the problem. These screen shots were taken after I followed your above directions and ran the Updater/Installer.

I won't bother you again after this post.

[ATTACH]32909[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32907[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32910[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32906[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32911[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32908[/ATTACH]

Comment

What is the last modify date for the ultraweatherbug.aspx file?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

7-4-2012

Comment

Please e-mail that file to ultrajones@hotmail.com.

Comment

OK, just sent it. I don't check that email address often but I'll continue to monitor the board. Thanks

Comment

I cannot find any evidence showing the issue you reported is caused by the plug-in. Please open the HomeSeer status web page and provide the screenshot of the following UltraWeatherBug HomeSeer devices:

S1 Current Condition
                  S1 todays-short-prediction
                  S1 tomorrows-short-prediction

though

S5 Current Condition
                  S5 todays-short-prediction
                  S5 tomorrows-short-prediction

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

status page

Sorry I've been out of town for a few days.

There is no longer a status page in HS. That disappeared after one of the steps I tried earlier. The plug-in isn't even listed under Setup/Interfaces since the original update was installed. I think you can see in one of my screens shots that the status page is missing in the drop-down.

Comment

Working...
                    X