Temp. Stuck in a reading!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temp. Stuck in a reading!!!

Have anybody seen one of your devices (temp.) stuck in a value? I do, it's says that in florida it's -36 degrees. Anybody no what's going on? I tried to delete the device and restarting HS but no joy....
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

What value do you see in UltraWeatherBug > Devices for the temperature reading that is stuck?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      What value do you see in UltraWeatherBug > Devices for the temperature reading that is stuck?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Device is temp. Low reading.
      Hector
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I had a rain value (don't remember which one) stuck for a while, but I figure it was a problem with the reporting station. It was wrong for about a month.
        HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
        Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
        Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
        Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Hector, please send an e-mail to ultrajones@hotmail.com with your station Id and I'll check to see if there are any bogus values in the XML output.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            Hector, please send an e-mail to ultrajones@hotmail.com with your station Id and I'll check to see if there are any bogus values in the XML output.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Ultra, seams that the plugin heard you where going to investigate, this moring I checked and it changed to what it's normal down here, can't explain what happened. But this was stuck for more than a week. I will keep a eye on it. Thk you for your prompt response.
            Hector
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
            X