weatherbug email error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weatherbug email error

Hi need some help before i buy. i have managed to get data back from a weather station near me. However i am struggling to get any email sent.
    I get the following error

Error. Sending email SMtp: The server rejected the sender address. The server resposne was 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first.

I have checked my set up in weathe bug options page and have all mail address et up correctly.

I do have the UltraSMTP plugin and this is working.

Any ideas how too mail weatherbug forecast and current condtions?

I will post an update within the next 12 hours that will allow the UltraWeatherBug plug-in to use UltraSMTP HSPI (if installed).

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UltraWeatherBug HSPI 1.0.4738.21017 was just posted allowing the plug-in to use UltraSMTP HSPI (if installed).

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Nice one thankyou !!! Great response time.

Will give it a try.
        I have got this working though. It is an event through the SMptp pluginin that reviews the device values.
        Would still like the full forecast based on your templates.

Thanks

============================================================ ======================================
        Automated meesage from BensHomeServer @ ??.??.??.?? ============================================================ ======================================

Sunrise @ 12:08 Sunset @ 21:17

Outside Temperature = 7.0 °C

Outside Humidity = 93 %

Wind Speed Average = 3 km/h

Wind Direction Average = WNW

Current Rain Rate = 0.00 mm/h

Outside Current Condition = Drizzle

Todays Prediction = Drizzle

Tomorrows Prediction = Rain

Comment

12 hours??? You responded in 23 minutes... Wow!
          HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

I think it is the Intel i5 quad core process running on Windows 8. It allows me to do more in less time

Comment

Working...
            X