Unable to silence local HS3 Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to silence local HS3 Speaker

Hi, I'm trying out UltraWeatherBug for HS3 and I can't seem to keep the announcements from being spoken by the HS3 PCs speaker.

During a normal speak command I pick the speakers and in my case I can send speech to some AirPlay speakers I have (and it does not play out of the HS3 speaker).

I have tried just listing the AirPlay speaker in the UltraWeatherBug host:instance box, I have tried listing the Host with just the airplay name but the sound always comes out of the local speaker. It does also come out of the Airplay speaker as well but I need to steer the voice and not have it come out of the local machines speaker. See Pic below, thx for any help, maybe I just don't understand what to list in the box.....
    Attached Files

Have you tried using the same naming convention as your test event (ie Phillips Airplay:*) in your event..

Z

Comment

No Joy

Hi VASRC, I had not tried that but I just did and it still comes out of the local speaker :-(

Comment

Too bad...
        Sounds like the plugin then..

Z

Comment

Hello. This is a bug. I should be able to post a fix within a week.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks Ultrajones

Thanks for fixing!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X