WeatherBug Pulse API - FINAL NOTICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    Thanks for providing this detail. I was able to duplicate the issue on my system and was able to resolve. Please download the version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer updater.
    Thanks Ultrajones for the quick resolution. Everything now works just fine!

Comment

Does this update fix the issues with HS2? I am having 404 errors show up in the log.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sv: WeatherBug Pulse API - FINAL NOTICE

An update was just posted for UltraWeatherBug and UltraWeatherBug3 that fixes an issue caused by systems that uses a comma as a decimal separator.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Thanks!
        This solved it for me

Comment

How do I fix this? Thanks for your help. - Koviak

5/20/2014 2:53:16 PM UltraWeatherBug Info https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.com/data/observations/v1/current?location=CMFRT&locationtype=latitudelongitude&units= english&verbose=true&access_token=Mj8AGASAGrg3XbrjRyZK4PfwFI 3M

5/20/2014 2:53:16 PM
          UltraWeatherBug Info The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. --- System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]

Comment

Originally posted by Koviak View Post
            How do I fix this? Thanks for your help. - Koviak

5/20/2014 2:53:16 PM UltraWeatherBug Info https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.com/data/observations/v1/current?location=CMFRT&locationtype=latitudelongitude&units= english&verbose=true&access_token=Mj8AGASAGrg3XbrjRyZK4PfwFI 3M

UltraWeatherBug Info The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. --- System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]

Does the Status > WeatherBug Pulse API > Valid Key indicate true or false?
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Does the Status > WeatherBug Pulse API > Valid Key indicate true or false?

Plug-In Status
              Name:UltraWeatherBug HSPI
              OK
              Version:

Plug-In House Codes
              Base:
              _
              WeatherBug:
              `

WeatherBug Status
              Stations:
              Alerts:

WeatherBug Pulse API
              Valid Key:
              True
              Success:
              Failure:

Comment

Originally posted by Koviak View Post
                Plug-In Status
                Name:UltraWeatherBug HSPI
                OK
                Version:

Plug-In House Codes
                Base:
                _
                WeatherBug:
                `

WeatherBug Status
                Stations:
                Alerts:

WeatherBug Pulse API
                Valid Key:
                True
                Success:
                Failure:
                Are you upgrading from a previous version? If yes, did you redefine your stations? If that doesn't work, please delete the UltraWeatherBug INI file in the HomeSeer config directory, then re-enter your API key and redefine your stations. Please also make sure you delete and re-create the UltraWeatherBug HomeSeer devices.
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Are you upgrading from a previous version? If yes, did you redefine your stations? If that doesn't work, please delete the UltraWeatherBug INI file in the HomeSeer config directory, then re-enter your API key and redefine your stations. Please also make sure you delete and re-create the UltraWeatherBug HomeSeer devices.
                  Working perfectly. Thank you. I noticed the UV device is gone. Can you tell me what values are associated with which weather condition? ie: cloudy= 2 This way I can set the shades to close if it is sunny or partly sunny? Thanks - Koviak

Update: NVM to this question. Under conditions while creating a event choose "Clear/Sunny".
                  Last edited by Koviak; May 21st, 2014, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Hello,

UltraWeatherBug working with HS2 know ???
                    If yes, Where i can download the new version ?
                    If no, when ?
                    Thanks

Comment

I'm sorry....

I have find how make the update, all is good for the API settings, but when i want add a station, i write the name town and i clic "search" and...nothing ??

I try with a country name or a town name, but don't working...
                      Someone can help me Please?

Thanks

Comment

Nobody for help me??
                        All is good, but impossible to search a weather station..
                        I erase ini file and device, and restart HS, but dont working ??
                        Why.

Thanks

Comment

the log when i try to search a weather station:

29/05/2014 08:47:24 UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLocations function/subroutine: [System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.hspi_weatherbug_api.GetLocations(String searchString)]

Comment

Originally posted by cathysteph View Post
                            Nobody for help me??
                            All is good, but impossible to search a weather station..
                            I erase ini file and device, and restart HS, but dont working ??
                            Why.

Thanks
                            Turn on debug from the options web page, then attempt to search for a station again, then send the debug file that is created in the HomeSeer root directory to ultrajones@hotmail.com.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Hello,

I have just send the log, in debug mode, at your email

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cathysteph View Post
                                Hello,

I have just send the log, in debug mode, at your email

thanks
                                WeatherBug does not provide an API to determine what type of key a user has entered. In your case, the screenshot you provided shows you are using a "Spark Lighting" API key which isn't valid. See http://api-portal.earthnetworks.com/api-documentation

When you try to use this key with UltraWeatherBug, the Pulse API servers return an HTTP 5.x error. In order to resolve this, you'll need to sign up for the free PRO Pulse API key, then confirm your Active Plans includes the FREE Pro Package.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X