• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this for HS2 and HS3?
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

The HS2 version won't be updated for at least 1 more month.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I installed the new version but could not find a section in the documentation the type of key to create. I tried to use the keys for a basic free package "Spark Lightning" but when I try to query for stations, I get the following in the log file (debug enabled). Any suggestion?

PHP Code:
        4/12/2014 4:56:05 PM...Debug~~!~~https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.com/getLocations/data/locations/v2/location?SearchString=...... {delete rest of query}
        4/12/2014 4:56:05 PM...Error~~!~~System.Net.WebException
        /12/2014 4:56:05 PM...Error~~!~~System.Net.WebExceptionThe remote server returned an error: (500Internal Server Error.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG3.hspi_weatherbug_api.GetLocations(String searchString

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
          I installed the new version but could not find a section in the documentation the type of key to create. I tried to use the keys for a basic free package "Spark Lightning" but when I try to query for stations, I get the following in the log file (debug enabled). Any suggestion?

PHP Code:
          4/12/2014 4:56:05 PM...Debug~~!~~https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.com/getLocations/data/locations/v2/location?SearchString=...... {delete rest of query}
          4/12/2014 4:56:05 PM...Error~~!~~System.Net.WebException
          /12/2014 4:56:05 PM...Error~~!~~System.Net.WebExceptionThe remote server returned an error: (500Internal Server Error.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG3.hspi_weatherbug_api.GetLocations(String searchString

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            Ugh, I'm in trouble...
            -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
            Way2 Call
            Elk M1 Gold
            UPB HAI switches
            HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Great job with HS3. Works perfectly.

Looking forward to HS2 update though.

Will

Comment

http://api-portal.earthnetworks.com/user/register

Comment

If the UltraWeatherBug3 HSPI setup screen is being displayed, then your API key you entered is not valid. Can you double check to make sure it is a *Pulse API PRO* key and you have entered both the Consumer Key and Secret Key into the text boxes provided?

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Go to "Plug-ins" and you will get a drop down that includes UltraWeatherbug3 and a flyout. Click on the flyout and you will get the configuration screen.
                    Attached Files
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                      Go to "Plug-ins" and you will get a drop down that includes UltraWeatherbug3 and a flyout. Click on the flyout and you will get the configuration screen.
                      Nope then i get the screen that i first must register ...
                      So there is no setup screen for UltraWeatherBug where i can put in my API

Comment

Are you saying the Options web page cannot be viewed?

Comment

See the attached files, when i open the plugin i get the screen with the announcement to get the api key, i already have it about 3 weeks but i can not put it in Ultraweatherbug as none (screen 2) of the 8 buttons work.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Are you saying the Options web page cannot be viewed?
                            Yes, only the screen to register the api no other screen also no station, no setup, no option web page, none of the 8 buttons work.

Comment

I cannot duplicate this issue. I tried on multiple different browsers and no issues whatsoever viewing the Status, Options and Speech we pages when no API key is present.

Please clear your browser's cache and try again. If it continues to fail, please use IE.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Nope, today i lend a pc (as i only have macs) to use Explorer but also with explorer only the screen for asking api key is shown.

Comment

Working...
                                X