WeatherBug Pulse API - FINAL NOTICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Station id

I have changed the users accounts in Homeseer all to Admin, now i got the setup of Ultraweatherbug. On the options inserted my keys.

Unfortunately i couldn't get a Stations id. I can put in my place (Diemen) then it says Diemen and then at select city i got
    Diemen, Noord Holland Netherlands. But the 3th row station id doesnt work, also the city is not saved, i got No WeatherBug Station Devices Found.
    When i Used Amsterdam (As it is the nearest place directly laying to Diemen) i got an Error (som sort of device overflow)

Comment

I had a similar issue but couldn't get passed the 1st box (search location). So I too couldn't find any stations. Eventually after removing all related devices, I uninstalled the plugin, shutdown HS3, and removed every trace of the plugin in the Homeseer HS3 directory.

Re-installed the plugin, entered my weatherbug keys, and was then able to search and find stations. Back in Business!

Mark

Comment

Ultra,

As usual top notch support and plug-ins! Thanks!

Concerning a previous post http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=166551

Any chance you can try play with the speech for the word Winds? I tried Wins and it didn't sound half bad in the context of a weather forecast. Is it possible that I can access the code to change it in the forecast?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Krameduoh View Post
          Ultra,

As usual top notch support and plug-ins! Thanks!

Concerning a previous post http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=166551

Any chance you can try play with the speech for the word Winds? I tried Wins and it didn't sound half bad in the context of a weather forecast. Is it possible that I can access the code to change it in the forecast?

Mark
          Have you tried wiinds (two i's) ?
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Hey Wadenut, I did. I find that "Wins" sounds the most accurate.

Comment

Hey Wadenut, I did. I find that "Wins" sounds the most accurate.
              I used "Wends"

Comment

I had a similar issue but couldn't get passed the 1st box (search location). So I too couldn't find any stations. Eventually after removing all related devices, I uninstalled the plugin, shutdown HS3, and removed every trace of the plugin in the Homeseer HS3 directory.

Re-installed the plugin, entered my weatherbug keys, and was then able to search and find stations. Back in Business!

Mark
                Tried that several times, also tried to delete Ultraweatherbug3.ini when installed, but also then when i do options my api and secret key is displayed (although the rest is reset to standard) so there must be a file i do not see, i have checked on files dates (most ini files) also in homedirectory of homeseer deleted al with hspi Ultraweatherbug (.exe and .log)

Comment

Does anyone have Ultraweatherbug working? In Europe with celcius, km/h etc? I am trying it for about 2 months now. The first week i could get the nearest Weatherstation the Brittish School Diemen Netherlands and i got the tempeature, RLV wind rain, perfect ... for aboud 1 week, i never got a forecast. Finally found this message board and the developer told there was something wrong with weatherbug and it should be rewritten. waited and finally aboud a week ago there was a new version (3) but too bad after long struggling i couldn't get the nearest station. I tried Diemen, yes but no station ID (there is no saving option and the third row always stays empty). I tried Amsterdam but that gives an error. There is also no contact or shop of the developer, When i installed the software the first time aboud 1,5 a 2 months ago there was standing Free to try, buy now... click click click clik no response. So i search on google, for hours, find http://automatedhomeonline.com/ but too bad it gives: Bluehost

Comment

Originally posted by walberg View Post
                    Does anyone have Ultraweatherbug working? In Europe with celcius, km/h etc? I am trying it for about 2 months now. The first week i could get the nearest Weatherstation the Brittish School Diemen Netherlands and i got the tempeature, RLV wind rain, perfect ... for aboud 1 week, i never got a forecast. Finally found this message board and the developer told there was something wrong with weatherbug and it should be rewritten. waited and finally aboud a week ago there was a new version (3) but too bad after long struggling i couldn't get the nearest station. I tried Diemen, yes but no station ID (there is no saving option and the third row always stays empty). I tried Amsterdam but that gives an error. There is also no contact or shop of the developer, When i installed the software the first time aboud 1,5 a 2 months ago there was standing Free to try, buy now... click click click clik no response. So i search on google, for hours, find http://automatedhomeonline.com/ but too bad it gives: Bluehost
                    For me too,
                    Since the API change, I can't select any stationID in the Stations TAB.
                    Before I could select for the city Breda, Netherlands the Gilze-Rijen Airforce ID. Now nothing is shown anymore.
                    I even tried some cities in the USA, but no luck. The station 'Gilze-Rijen Airforce' is still available on the weatherbug website.

See attached picture.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Did you guys delete the DLL files in the "Bin" folder? Also, you"ll find more files in the "ConfigBackup" folder and the "Data" folder which has the database file.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just deleted all settings, ini, databases, dll's from ultraweatherbug. Reinstalled everything, but searching for a station ID still doesn't work :-(

Comment

Just the same, also tried to remove signs out of installer.ini
                          Still keep empty station id and no save option.

Comment

Checking in to see how the HS2 update is coming along. I keep hearing "It's zero degrees outside" :-)
                            -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
                            Way2 Call
                            Elk M1 Gold
                            UPB HAI switches
                            HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Originally posted by arn0 View Post
                              For me too,
                              Since the API change, I can't select any stationID in the Stations TAB.
                              Before I could select for the city Breda, Netherlands the Gilze-Rijen Airforce ID. Now nothing is shown anymore.
                              I even tried some cities in the USA, but no luck. The station 'Gilze-Rijen Airforce' is still available on the weatherbug website.

See attached picture.
                              I tried to duplicate this issue, but couldn't. Can you confirm your Pulse API key is the Pro Package? I don't think the station search works for the Basic or Plus packages.
                              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by walberg View Post
                                Hello. Please confirm your Pulse API key is from the Pro package. If it is, please provide exactly what you are entering into each field so I can try to duplicate the issue.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones
                                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
                                X