Clear All

• will40
    replied
    Thanks UJ

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I noticed this as well. It seems WeatherBug has an issue with their stations that provide rain data. I'll see if I can ping them about it.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I noticed this as well. It seems WeatherBug has an issue with their stations that provide rain data. I'll see if I can ping them about it.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    On mine the current rainfall (rain today) will update when there is rain. On days that there is no rainfall, the current rainfall always reflects the amount when there last was rain. Yesterday we had 0.2" of rain. Today there was none. The rain today shows 0.2" and the last update was yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    I notice this as well. I was hoping to use the current rainfall for my irrigation scripts.

I have seen total rainfall the day of precip but the next day is sunny and clear and rain amounts have not updated to 0.

I can do a local log into my weatherbug station and find the rain fall amounts at the station are current but not in the plug in.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    started a topic Possible glitch

Possible glitch

I noticed today that the current rain is not being updated. I noticed this today as I was beginning to figure out how to use the data to affect my irrigation schedules. The current rainfall and total rainfall has not updated in 4 days. Since the total rainfall hasn't changed, that might be normal, but the current precip is 0.
    Attached Files
Working...
X