RESOLVED - Deleting the UltraWeatherBug INI and redefining seemed to resolve my issue.

PLEASE DISREGARD THE FOLLOWING...

I've unfortunately been having problems since upgrading the UltraWeatherBug plugin. I applied for and have a valid Pulse API key but things are not working and I receive the errors that follow.

I've tried removing all devices, reinstalling the plugin. Fully uninstalling and reinstalling, etc. No change.

I also tried changing the station but a search simply results in more log errors.

Please let me know how to overcome these issues.

Thanks

Plug-In Status Name: UltraWeatherBug HSPI Status: OK Version: 2.5.5244.16096 Plug-In House Codes Base: # WeatherBug: # WeatherBug Status Stations: 1 Alerts: 0 WeatherBug Pulse API Valid Key: True Success: 0 Failure: 83WeatherBug Stations Station #1: Station #2: Station #3: Station #4: Station #5:
5/15/2014 7:46:31 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.co...CcG8fsH5Cw4TYg
5/15/2014 7:46:31 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
5/15/2014 7:46:31 AM - UltraWeatherBug Er - An unexpected error occured in the GetForecastWeather function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetForecastWeather(Stri ng strStationNumber)]
5/15/2014 7:46:35 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.co...oMLWjGJQKWVhX9
5/15/2014 7:46:35 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
5/15/2014 7:46:35 AM - UltraWeatherBug Er - An unexpected error occured in the GetAlertsWeather function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetAlertsWeather(String strStationNumber)]
5/15/2014 7:46:46 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.co...DlshbchOyoEFod
5/15/2014 7:46:47 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
5/15/2014 7:46:47 AM - UltraWeatherBug Er - An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]
5/15/2014 7:48:27 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.co...F4jlRAauZ6TGAX
5/15/2014 7:48:28 AM - UltraWeatherBug Er - An unexpected error occured in the GetLocations function/subroutine: [System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.hspi_weatherbug_api.GetLocations(String searchString)]
5/15/2014 7:50:50 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.co...F4jlRAauZ6TGAX
5/15/2014 7:50:51 AM - UltraWeatherBug Er - An unexpected error occured in the GetLocations function/subroutine: [System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.hspi_weatherbug_api.GetLocations(String searchString)]
5/15/2014 7:50:53 AM - UltraWeatherBug In - https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.co...F4jlRAauZ6TGAX
5/15/2014 7:50:54 AM - UltraWeatherBug Er - An unexpected error occured in the GetLocations function/subroutine: [System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.hspi_weatherbug_api.GetLocations(String searchString)]