Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UltraWeatherBug3 can't find any stations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UltraWeatherBug3 can't find any stations

    I have 2 computers that I am upgrading to HS3. One is HS3Pro the other standard. Both HS2 versions had UltraWeatherBug working. I have added Ultra1wire3 on both and the Insteon plugin on both. They work fine. I purchased UltraWeatherbug3 for both and both show "True" on the Pulse API Pro , but neither can find any stations. I have read extensively on threads below but have not seen a resolution to this problem. Do you have one?

  • #2
    Originally posted by jfink View Post
    I have 2 computers that I am upgrading to HS3. One is HS3Pro the other standard. Both HS2 versions had UltraWeatherBug working. I have added Ultra1wire3 on both and the Insteon plugin on both. They work fine. I purchased UltraWeatherbug3 for both and both show "True" on the Pulse API Pro , but neither can find any stations. I have read extensively on threads below but have not seen a resolution to this problem. Do you have one?
    Can you send me the HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG3.ini file to ultrajones@hotmail.com so I can try to duplicate the issue?

    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

    Comment


    • #3
      Same Problem, I think

      Looks like things have stopped working over the last 3 days and I am unable to change or find stations. The search option is not working.
      I'll send my ini file to the same email address

      Comment


      • #4
        Resolved - stations showing up now

        My API keys should have been working, but they were not. So I decided to get an entirely new account at http://api-portal.earthnetworks.com/user/8794/apps
        using an entirely new name and email address. I got new keys and that made everything work just fine.

        Comment


        • #5
          Weatherbug is changing service providers, because their current one can't keep up.

          Ultra, should we see any issues from the change? (Other than their internal glitches?)
          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
          Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

          Enabled Plug-Ins:
          2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

          Comment


          • #6
            I can no longer find any new stations.... nor am I getting any current weather from the old ones. According to the program, my keys are current, but no joy.

            Anybody have suggestions about what is actually wrong? I'd rather not relive the hassle of trying to get new keys?
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

            Enabled Plug-Ins:
            2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

            Comment


            • #7
              I assume your keys worked before today. How many stations did you have defined?
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

              Comment


              • #8
                Everything was working perfectly, prior to today. I had three stations defined.

                I'm not getting anything current. Here is a bit of what I am seeing:
                Attached Files
                HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
                Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

                Enabled Plug-Ins:
                2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

                Comment


                • #9
                  You'll easily exceed the 15,000 per month query limit with 3 stations using the default settings. You'll need to either reduce the stations to 1 or increase the timeframe from every 15 minutes to once an hour.

                  Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OK, but it has been running in this manner for months..... maybe they just caught up with it.....
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

                    Enabled Plug-Ins:
                    2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X