Change from Fahrenheit to Celsius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change from Fahrenheit to Celsius

All my results are in Fahrenheit, I'd like to use Celsius. My Homeseer master temperature scale is set to Celsius. When I check the drop-downs in the UltraWeather in unit type I can only see English units (no other option). How can I change it please?

Ultrajones any idea's please?

Comment

Anyone? I've attached the config pics - Only see American English in forecast no other option same for units just english units (no other option)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturemw1.JPG
Views:	283
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	1387891
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturemw2.JPG
Views:	337
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	1387892

Comment

English units are the only supported options at this time. I'll be adding other options during the next update.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi Ultrajones. Just wondering if there are any updates regarding having the readings being available in Celsius.
          Cheers.

Comment

Hi There - Would really love to see"CELSIUS". Thanks in advance from Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              English units are the only supported options at this time. I'll be adding other options during the next update.
              Any update ? I'm on trial, but if there is not celsius option, I'll uninstall plugin. Thanks

Comment

I just completed the updates to the plug-in to support metric units. Is anyone willing to test it before I release it?

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                  I just completed the updates to the plug-in to support metric units. Is anyone willing to test it before I release it?

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Yes.

Comment

I just posted the update to HomeSeer. It should be available for download soon.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

I am posting UltraWeatherWU3 version 3.0.7806.23606 to fix the bug I introduced during the last update.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                      X