1) Current Updates Failing, but the Forecast Working, 2) Long: Shows + vs -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Current Updates Failing, but the Forecast Working, 2) Long: Shows + vs -

Issue #1) The The Current Updates are Failing, but the Forecast Updates are Working (see Config01 & 02 jpgs). The status tab/screen shows a failure for each call on the Current Updates, but OK on the Forecast Updates. The API Key is working and found my weather station (see Config04 jpg).

Issue #2) Upon restarting Homeseer the Longitude in the Plug-in has changed to a positive # vs the negative # entered in Homeseer (see Confg02, 03 jpgs).

Issue Resolved. It appears the Longitude is entered as a positive number in Homeseer Setup Screen and is translated to a negative number in the Plug-in.

Comment

Originally posted by klundysr View Post
      Issue Resolved. It appears the Longitude is entered as a positive number in Homeseer Setup Screen and is translated to a negative number in the Plug-in.
      Have you been able to figure out how to get local data to show up? I see the forecast stuff working just fine, but I'm getting errors like you did on the status tab and no local weather is being pulled from wunderground. I played around with the lat/long, but that doesn't help. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X