Plug-in blowing up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug-in blowing up...

I have what seems to be a randomly recurring error with the VWS plug-in (details from the HomeSeer log):

1/26/2010 1:32:54 AM VWS Error Exception error in ProcessCSVData()-->DataAgeUS: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime. at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day) at HSPI_VWS.Module1.ProcessCSVData()

This keeps happening, at apparently random intervals - when it does, it can bring my thermostat handling to a standstill (BRR!!!).

My system consists of an Oregon Scientific WMR-200A weather station supporting 9 additional THGR810 temp/humidity sensors throughout the house. The VWS plug-in transfers data from the OS weather station base to HomeSeer and the mcsTemperature plug-in, which then controls my Trane Z-Wave thermostat.

I need to resolve this, as I've found it can stop my HVAC system from functioning.

Thanks
    Jim Madigan

It sounds like the data file may be corrupt. Check the daily.csv file and see what the date entry looks like there when you get the error.

Comment

I have seen that error also, when the data file is corrupt or missing data in one of the fields.
      -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
      X